Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Welcome!



So.... be all welcome to: My Chic Sweetness!!!

The name is not cool at all.. but nowadays all the cool names are already picked.


But, the important thing here is not the name, is the blog. This blog will be a mixture of everything, like life, I want to share with you my few
knowledges and also, to learn from you!




I will post mainly about beauty and fashion (not fashion like this blogs that show girls with clothes that cost more than 100 dollar every look... more like the street-girl fashion, but than can also be cute and chic). The interesting purchases that I do, and my experience with them.

Also, I'll write about cooking (desserts, healthy cooking,...) or healthy life, I don't consider myself as very healthy person but I have some tips that can be quite useful. As I said at the begging is a mixture of all what I know about, you'll see.

What do you thing? Is there anything you want me to write about? Tell me!

See you soon!

Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Welcome and I love the name=)


    http://itislovelyfood.blogspot.com/

    Xs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      PS:I've looked your blog, and I found it really interesting ^^

      Delete